
How Do I Make a Fantasy Religion Without Being Offensive?
A blue ferry cord, one new temple rule, and a harbor faith that belongs to people who disagree about what it means.
Read “How Do I Make a Fantasy Religion Without Being Offensive?”

5 ways in
On the desk

A blue ferry cord, one new temple rule, and a harbor faith that belongs to people who disagree about what it means.
Read “How Do I Make a Fantasy Religion Without Being Offensive?”
A pointy-hatted wizard, a dragon on the bell tower, and a fireball that will make somebody else go cold.
Read “Magic Systems Should Make Interesting Trouble”
A moving river, an immovable kiln, and a fantasy world built from the ordinary trouble between them.
Read “How to Build a Fantasy World Your Characters Can Live In”
Being a professional writer since 2019, I'd wish that made me immune to abandoned drafts and characters with full backstories but no pulse. It doesn't. Brett Blogs is where I share what helps me find my way back, in case you're staring at a stubborn page of your own.
A little more about me →